At Innovative Dermatology and Mohs Surgery, we recognize that your choice of a dermatologist is driven both by the doctor’s competency and personality. When searching for dermatological treatment, you need a dermatologist who is experienced, understanding and supportive. You get this caring attitude from all the staff at Innovative Dermatology and Mohs Surgery every day. Our staff works together as a team to be sure we are responsive to your needs and keep you informed about your health issues. We look forward to getting to know you.
Certified Physician Assistant
- B.S., Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Dermatology: Advanced Dermatology & Skin, W. Orange, NJ
- Internal Medicine: Dr. Anthony D’Agosotino, Naples, FL
- Family Medicine: Sunset Road Medical Associ., Willingboro, NJ
- Surgery: Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Darby, PA
- Pediatrics: Urban Health Initiative, Philadephia, PA
- OB/Gyn: Dr. Thomas Beckett, NCH, Naples, FL
- ER: Virtua Memorial Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Psychiatry, Northeast Treatment Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Geriatrics/LTC: St. Agnes Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- General Dermatology
- Complex Skin Conditions
- Internal Medicine
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
- Florida Association of Physician Assistants
Kristen McLaughlin, PA-C is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and was born and raised in Livingston, NJ. She resided in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and then Mt. Laurel, NJ for several years prior to moving to Southwest Florida in 2013. She is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia PA with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a minor in Fine Arts. She attended the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and earned a Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Prior to dermatology she had medical experience in Internal medicine and is well versed in treating a variety of disease states. Kristen received most of her clinical training at the medical institutions in Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding area. She has had post-graduate training in the metro NYC area focusing on cutting edge techniques in cosmetic procedures and laser therapy.
Her professional interests include general dermatology, skin cancer screenings, acne, and anti-aging/aesthetic medicine. She is currently an active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Florida Association of Physician Assistants.
Her free time is spent at home with her husband, daughter, son, and 2 Brussels griffons. Her personal interests include dancing, cooking, and cross fit. She is proud to be a part of Dr. Kontos’ superior medical team and excited to share her passion for skincare and help her patients look their very best.
I can't recommend Kristen McLaughlin enough. She's well trained, has an excellent bedside manner, and makes patients feel comfortable.
~ Hannah in Naples, FL
Kristen is very knowledgeable when doing my annual skin check. I am also very pleased with several Aesthetic procedures performed by Kristen.
~ Liz in Naples, FL
As a new patient I have to rate 5 stars because the entire staff was professional and friendly. Thank you to Kristen McLaughlin Pa-C for my addressing my needs completely and being so informative.
~ Vincene in FL
Kristen McLaughlin PA-C is extremely qualified, thorough and kind. I highly recommend this practice!
~ Sara in FL
Kristen is the most talented PA I have ever met! She freshened up my face and gave me back the youthful glow that I had been missing for a while
~ Janine in FL