Cosmetic treatments are chosen by thousands of people every day, ranging from procedures like Botox, fillers, and chemical peels to non-invasive facelifts, like Novathreads. Some help reduce the effects of aging, while others help change the appearance of an area of your body you’ re not comfortable with. It’s a journey that involves a relationship of trust with our providers and nurses, who are some of the best in the industry. Dr. Kontos and his Innovative staff are committed to help you achieve your most youthful, natural you!
- Cosmetic Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Innovative Thread Lift- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Skin rejuvenation & Hair Restoration
- Palomar Laser Treatments
Botox (Botulinum Toxin) injections
Botox Cosmetic is a naturally occurring, purified protein. When injected in tiny amounts into muscles, it allows them to relax. Botox has been used for years to treat medical problems such as muscle spasms in the face and neck, migraine headaches, and double vision. Most recently, the FDA approved its use for treatment of certain facial creases.
There are several options for Botulinum toxin Treatments including:
Injectable fillers is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles to restore a smoother appearance. Most of these wrinkle fillers are temporary because they are eventually absorbed by the body. Some people may need more than one injection to achieve the wrinkle-smoothing effect. The effect lasts for about six months or longer. Successful results depend on the health of the skin, skill of the health care provider and type of filler used.
There are several options for Facial fillers including:
- RADIESSE® and RADIESSE®
- Restylane®, Restylane® L, Restylane®Lift, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Defyne, Restylane® Refyne
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC
Microneedling therapy is a procedure that uses a hand-controlled device with tiny, shallow needles to create microchannels in your outer layer of skin. This controlled process to the skin stimulates your body to produce new collagen and elastin. The freshly produced collagen will rejuvenate your skin by filling in fine lines. The result is an overall improvement in the texture and tightness of your skin that reduces the wrinkles, scars and stretch marks that develop as you age.
A chemical peel can diminish many signs of aging on the face as well as the hands, neck, and chest. Chemical peels also treat some skin conditions. While you may resume normal activities after receiving a peel, some chemical peels may require downtime to achieve optimal results. Your provider will thoroughly discuss the procedure and post-care of your chemical peel.
Whether you receive a chemical peel to diminish signs of aging or treat a skin condition, you can see:
- Fewer lines and wrinkles.
- More even skin color.
- Brighter complexion.
- Smoother skin.
Dr. Kontos uses chemical peels to treat:
- Acne (some types).
- Age spots.
- Discoloration (blotchy complexion, uneven skin tone).
- Dull complexion.
- Fine lines (especially under the eyes and around the mouth).
- Rough-feeling skin.
- Sun-damage skin.
Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It requires the use of a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently "shave" the skin's surface, removing the top-most layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair (aka peach fuzz). The procedure can be performed monthly, in less than thirty minutes, with no downtime post-treatment.
Innovative Thread Lift- Non-Surgical Facelift
The Innovative Thread lift is a non-surgical facelift procedure which tightens, smooths and contours the face and neck through the strategic placement of dissolvable threads which are inserted beneath the skin. Youthful-looking firmness and suppleness is restored to areas where volume loss and sagging has occurred, while simultaneously stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin in the targeted treatment areas. The procedure can be performed in-office with minimal downtime, giving you immediate results that improve with time.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a natural product collected by your own body. A small amount of blood is drawn from you and placed in a sterile tube that is spun down in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. Red and white blood cells are divided from the platelets and the plasma (the clear fluid). This plasma now contains a higher than normal number of platelets and is called platelet rich plasma, or PRP.
- HOW PLATELETS REJUVENATE SKIN Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, act as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissue, and thus acts as to naturally smooth and tighten the skin. In this way, PRP softens wrinkles and creates smoother skin texture and tone using your own cells.
- PRP FOR HAIR LOSS PRP contains essential proteins that stimulate natural hair growth. During this procedure, platelet rich plasma (PRP) is collected from the patient, and injected into the scalp. The application of PRP causes miniaturized hair follicles to become healthier and larger, producing more robust hair growth. PRP activates follicular progenitor cells (adult stem cells) and PRP is loaded with growth factors that promote rapid angiogenesis and localized cell growth. Effective for both male and female pattern hair loss, PRP has also regrown hair in alopecia areata, eyebrow hypotrichosis and other cases of non-hereditary hair loss.
- Laser hair removal
- Acne treatments
- Scar and wrinkle treatment
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin tightening
- Brown spots
- Leg vein lasers
Asclera is indicated to treat uncomplicated spider and reticular veins (varicose veins) in the lower extremities.
Cosmetic Rewards Programs
Go to the link below to apply for the Brilliant Distinctions Program Offer and Save with Allergan products! https://www.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com
Go to the web site below to sign up for more rewards with Galderma products.